Hopes for the New Year
I've walked many miles over the holiday season and seldom does the view match my mood as perfectly as this graffiti did in the footpath tunnel under the local railway this year. It's not the most salubrious of places or views, but it's a sentiment I wish for us all in 2026. Happy New Year everyone, and here's to a peaceful 2026 for you and yours. I also hope we get to do more of what I saw on the opposite wall! 😊
The tulips are such a lovely colour, VP. Do you keep them in the pot year-round? Are they multiplying or do you have the same number every year?
ReplyDeleteHi YEGTG - Yes I keep them in the pot alll year (though most 'experts' recommend you dig them up and store them each year) and I get the same number of blooms each year.
ReplyDeleteI have no tulips in my garden this year, I gave them a miss, although I miss them already! x
ReplyDeleteHi Louise,
ReplyDeleteIt's taken me a while to appreciate Tulips, but now I love them. I'm a bit lazy with looking after them though. I suspect you might have some next year?